when is it now

mercredi 16 décembre 2009

Tomorrow I will, but first I want to understand the time that passes, will he come back in another form, but how will I recognize I do not know what to think, should I take a life insurance the idea of dying a day, but how to reconcile the present and the future, I am when I am, then I do not know what to say, should be able to go in the future to see what is going to do it ask to be flexible to move from today to tomorrow, but humans can do anything, he dreams he kills, he eats it and she, but the bulk is also currently reveals that the goal is behind us, we must turn to realize that the world exists even after my visit, I exist only to, not a lot of favorable circumstances, contrary winds, which forces me to apologize for the inconvenience, but is a way to be true, no lie, my body talks to the stars

Aucun commentaire: