when is it now

mardi 8 décembre 2009

how to understand that time is not on my side but that's also why I'm alive, so I'm not complaining, I scream with impatience to find me still here thinking, when can I opt to complain, move like a leaf that falls from the tree, it can do nothing and said nothing, just the right time arrived with the fall, she knew in the spring that his time was short, but no 'has been at its head, green like a green apple, happy to dance in the hot wind, never be afraid of dropping, the days pass until the summer peak, but still beautiful effect on redness spikes, nothing too serious, but suddenly the wind changes, it turns, turns, weakens, humans bend back, it looks cold and bare trees, it's like that for millions of generations, spring of life carefree age adults will mature, a movement towards the decay of dreams, it shrivels up, more of less, the ideas are repeated, they turn around, why the body n 'longer in the mind occupies a tiny space, the furniture is removed, it keeps the bed to suffer a more patient, too bad, I thought to escape, but the law is the same for all He must learn to be silent, listen to the sound of body, swaying gently in the hope of ending without fear

Aucun commentaire: