when is it now

mercredi 2 décembre 2009

why lie to those who are nothing to me, do not bother to tell me that I can come now, what's the point, I do not know what to think, just flickers, nothing comes when I want, why ever run after a Ideally, patience, everything happens, but it does not a year, it takes forty two years and still not yet fully acquired, always a remnant of childhood that is rotting the atmosphere, not the penalty is bed early, it comes from afar and it can stay late at night, just to confirm that fate is inevitable when you think that winning can escape the brutal descent into the unconscious, but I reassure myself, since l 'human being exists, not one who never had a doubt, even Jesus had doubts, why hast thou forsaken me, after he was taken because he knew he was being human to feel the emotion first the break, they break the relationship to plant the poison at the heart of hope, it must then get up and start to build a new bridge, hoping that this one will go to death, then one is more responsible we no longer chose what is good for you, it's over the individual, the group is over, all the people gathered around the guide in a burst of inhuman love, one can imagine on earth, you are so embarrassed by the body that would make so many unnecessary things

Aucun commentaire: