when is it now

mardi 8 décembre 2009

Luckily I'm here, I could not agree to move me in a place I would not choose, it is important to be simply not wanting to go I do not know where in satisfaction superficial, deep skips close to me, I was away when a sudden I could make a jump, not a tiny ant, but I was still pleased with myself, it's always good to say that destiny s' amuses me to live anything for me to make sense of all this, but the more I think about what I know why it exists only in my dreams, reality is much wiser when it comes time is loan, why, I do not know, something definite, he never goes into space, here, now, no patience, always urgency in the back, under your feet, wherever he may go without restraint, and then what else, a story to sleep well tonight Ah, unconsciousness, lose the effective order to complete all my projects, but before experiencing this exciting endeavor, please stay awake the time to understand that the purpose of life is exactly where I think, me personally, others do not interest me, I do not have time to try to see what others think , it does not suit me, I'm me for years and I intend to go on and just to know what will happen after

Aucun commentaire: