when is it now

lundi 22 février 2010

I live in doubt, nothing is true, just ahead of fear of getting trapped to explain, so I think I can start my real life, a day butterfly that would lead me to the end where I fall A moment of magic that saves the storm, the easy irony that does not take off from land, endless stories, without beginning, without middle of butter beans, hope sliced, c ' is more convenient, and then blows, good, bad, of the rectitude to replace the desire, but sometimes I will not be available to the monkey, I need silence, a moment to feel the interior in search of a clue where I'm going down there, and how will I be able to continue to live slightly, I move through the starry night, far away my future shines, it shines so strong that I do not see I hardly the mark of my feet on the floor, but bored quickly, the ride is hollow, not women to cross that my legs did not say hello each being headed by a different hemisphere, c ' is the struggle which does not fall, or we advance on the knees with special shoes, but perhaps less quickly than on foot

Aucun commentaire: