when is it now

lundi 8 février 2010

rise in the precise spot is the envy of anguish from a wrong direction, it must pass by, but I had a bad feeling, I saw rocks falling down, I could have avoided the biggest, but I could not understand that the truth was too small, how can we admit that the principal is always looking in the gutter, the water flows into silence, she knows everything but said nothing human is the opposite They talk about what they do not know to properly present, but the gap is coarse, we do nothing, does nothing, he waits, but nothing happens, it's all been there, nothing remains not any pet, just a stream going down a mountain, not to miss any of what follows, I am equipped with a new antenna ventral me communicate in real time all I can already know what, I should have forgotten what I was looking for, maybe the happiness I seek a long time and I feel find now, immediately, immediately, it is too late gone, I continued in what direction, for it is the mountain, where we have to go climb the mountain to see the other side, what about the other side, the other side, that's all, no, it's not all the small thing is I who looked the other hand,

Aucun commentaire: