when is it now

mardi 23 février 2010

It was not what I meant, but a sudden force gave me the impulse to tell the truth, that I hid deep within me for years, break, alcohol kills, n ' not forget the victims who have suffered and those who escaped death to continue a life made miserable boring passages and snoring idiots, but do other than wait for the release of the body, mind only flies to eternity, his body remains trapped, motionless on the ground, he can not move, there is silence while people pass by without saying anything, even a drunk who will delude but not ladies, the gentleman died, and he greets you well if you could hear, but I will not tell you what he told me, I keep as a treasure that I will not share any the world, I will choose those who have the privilege of sharing this secret, it is not neutral to think what will happen would have happened anyway, then start at the beginning, one page, one can understand first sentence by chance, amidst a crowd, I saw her pass me and I could not remember if she had watched, had I looked, I need my drugs, where are they, I think having posed by the phone, but it has not rung since I am dead, is what everyone is dead at the same time as me, the end of the world, I was

Aucun commentaire: