when is it now

dimanche 21 février 2010

when I start I know I finished, but between the two, that happens there, I have not yet discovered who I am, but the fact of thinking allows me to see what can intervene in 'development of clear conditions for all, I start to dwell on the few moments that count for anything, there are many, a glance, a gesture, a hesitant, am I that this pile of failing organs I'm not going to complain but my body does not answer me, I lived for years, but the longer it goes the less I can understand his aggressive attitude when I try to take the good side of life, at times j I even feel that I plant a black flag on the mind moaning, sad life that ends badly, but now is the winner, I am now able to understand the smallest of tricks of the mirage of the hope, nothing left over after the loss of joy, songs of conscience, and piles of dirty plates in front without turning over the city shameful, sharp campaign, clean air and people cramped in the middle of nature generous, but for now I prefer to live in town in the middle of the population and pollution, for my body to pay what he has to pay a little knowledge without meaning any harm, but it still counts, a little is already much

Aucun commentaire: