when is it now

mercredi 17 février 2010

He had long since I thought that something could happen without knowing what when I suddenly realized that the body was not made to last, steak please, I need to chew my brain thinking of something else that human destiny, I am sitting here watching the people passing the empty head, but I am not only what I am I can also do better, do nothing, to do too much, bored, leave, return, where to start already, ha! yes, but of course the end of the episode, too bad anyway I'm not interested in others in general and in particular I do not expect anything else, still searching, but what direction, I am not a program, I try just to see what can be seen by normal eyes, mine, I only have two, one must concentrate to understand something simple, if I am, I'm finished, why not not be two, balance, wisdom, eyes that cross, go up three, dance crazy, betrayal, flight, but one is good, I 'm alone in my body but my brain is full of stories that I do not understand, noises, doors slamming, a green sun, diet pills, joy in bundles of boundless love, the days go by without saying anything,

Aucun commentaire: