when is it now

lundi 8 février 2010

my thoughts fly to where I was yesterday, but I do not recognize the place because it was upside down, or was I not close enough to me to realize that time does not see through life, everything is dark in my body, the stomach is full of shit, the brain does that to think there is no green space or you can walk, everything is organized to live a Working full time, while the leisure I do not think the movement begins on the first beat of the heart in the womb of the woman who will become a mother, it all starts now, it takes many years to say, we must consider , spending time doing nothing, repeat often to check that the road is always the same because I'm heading in watching the building, then I know where I am, I recognize that window, but the curtain was red it is blue now, but I think soon the time is right to continue, I want, I am, I can, I'll finally I'm going, but I meet, what will happen, yet a second, is this the last or first, I ask myself between the two to match with eternity, just a second of happiness, I am me, I just listen to me, an ocean of happiness frozen as ice vanilla in winter as in summer it melts, the main problem of the enhancement, it should be changed often so you do not want to stay glued to the bottom of the back pocket of my pants

Aucun commentaire: