when is it now

mercredi 17 février 2010

to take without depending to ashes, they go, go after you, I do nothing or very little, I am what I can not claim anything other than what I am where I am today, it's not my fault, I did not ask, dessert, perhaps, but not this big piece of meat that serves as my body, I dragged myself on the ground that I am doing nothing, but after a while I must move the left foot, then I breathe a little after trying to satisfy a desire, that's how I understand the sun's path, he ascends and descends, I also goes down and I buy bread, it made my year especially when I ask a friend to pick up the bread, it costs me more to ask than to go buy bread, but above turn I am below the urge to go down, I drag the day trying to persuade me to go down, I count to three, but I can only two, I'm exhausted by this intellectual effort, count to two is a lot, it is modern, before it does not matter, we mourned the dead youth, now before you die, then be very busy, I was two when my friend came to bring me bread, tomorrow, thank you, that's it, that evening, I must think to go to bed, sometimes I forget and I wake in the morning, ready to rebuild the same day yesterday, not quite the same, I have aged a day

Aucun commentaire: