when is it now

mardi 9 février 2010

for all the famous order, although it must have something somewhere that resembles what is possible to do in getting the size of all I think I know where the exit is, in a few seconds while s 'true, not worth chasing, but this comes after the real end, you should walk straight ahead to find a water source, we can discuss after drinking alcohol, it is important to know what happens when the highway leading somewhere, I'm going in the direction of knitting needles from my grandmother, but I stop when I turn right, safety first, I continue to go further, I do not know if I would reach the maximum, some claim to have known him, but I am cautious when it comes to know that this is not something else that's going well, time and space are sets soon, when everything is ok, we go to the bottom and it falls down, where you live all the time, delusions, loss of balance, advanced risky, malicious people, there is no point run, we must start now, not in ten years, that's why it goes in front and nothing is left behind, no fault, no error, hopefully, maximum relaxation, happiness update , push hard, it will be born in an hour, bravo, years of galley, but how do otherwise, everything comes when it can

Aucun commentaire: