when is it now

mardi 9 février 2010

luck is back, I was still an unpleasant thought, when suddenly, that's how I like them, it takes some know-how not to look like someone else, I do know that someone they know without actually carry something heavy, something light that does not deform the pockets of my pants, I'm bored, I find no alternative to the heaviness of life, how can I jump without losing balance, but the body is afraid of falling, and the more it goes the less one is light, lots of stories in the head, the excess pounds, her belly swells and it ' is not waiting for a happy event, just the day goes by without stopping, it's not very polite, but nowadays politeness disappears, nothing remains of the speed when you stop , no memory, a vacuum, but life can resume again if the cake to politely ask the lady, hello to you and then we'll go see a show that is not at all like I thought before it is seen, but eventually after seeing I am not dissatisfied with my idea out to break the monotony of daily life, before I did not think I lived without saying that he had do something to avoid taking foot in the carpet

Aucun commentaire: