when is it now

dimanche 21 février 2010

In a sense I will first go to meet the other side provided the necessary elements together in developing the final plan must still know the importance of loving considerations do not resemble the first pulse, this requires to start from scratch all pleased to design a new impetus to always worms, but to what, who can answer this simple question, where am I, I'm going to work, I sleep, I'll sing In the shower, these are moments that pass, but that does not is death, why die when you can still drink a beer, quietly located in the bar instead, but there no time to die, as there is no time to live, you live all at the same time, no order, no first, second, everything happens without warning, the storm, emotions, organs that work, those who are down, visions uninteresting, the what, the how, and whatever comes next, but it only takes a second to do the right thing, as that it all goes wrong, there is no draft, yet I have the idea of doing a thing in my life, one that gives me the idea to have an idea, without beating around the bush by going straight without ever stopping for fear of not being able to begin to count to three by taking the first immediate solution

Aucun commentaire: