when is it now

mercredi 24 février 2010

a day will come or not come, it depends on the hazardous circumstances, a bad pass, forgetting to make a surplus of undo leading ease of reaction to its lowest level since the dawn of humanity to suffering staggering uncertainty, what shall I do tomorrow, a stupid question, I do something now, this is the only reality, everything else and start from the beginning is not enough to push the analysis but not too afraid to climb too high volume of TV, but before continuing I want to draw attention to an amazing discovery that is completely unnoticed because of bad weather, in fact, to understand what was going deep, I decided to take the train passes under the sleeve, but the snow stopped my project, I had to hurriedly find another way to find a balance routed by the lack of ease in travel under the sea, but I will stop here not to suffer again, I am free now and I prefer to stay above water, very slowly forward over the waves, the wind carries my ideas hollow, I'm just a boat at sea, every moment I can sink deep pessimism and yet I'm floating, slightly laughing seeing around me gigantic hollow, what else, people who drown, I'm dry, how long will it last an hour a life

Aucun commentaire: