when is it now

mercredi 10 février 2010

for or against, have or sell the skin of the bear but by killing him I might take me for a hunter, that's something I denied, I am a human being who works in an office, it is far from the time of flushing water leaking, progress is moving fast, a day without a night, not a plane without wings and now it returns to the wrong direction, we must warn the driver, there is no 's is a ghost train or a joke that makes me my brain is quite capable of making me travel without paying, it does not go where it wants, it changes every second, but overall it means, that is mad slow, it speaks in tongues, the language of the first men when there were only sounds, far, gur, sor, ber, and then a hundred thousand years pass quickly, and children attend the school and more time passes more lessons are long, but the desire remains the same, I am hungry all the days I eat without envy, he must eat, but that's not why I am committed to post, let me say that I am free to think, I believe in the freedom of coming and going, everything will be OK, one more night and you'll feel better, do not worry, the end it ended badly, but until just before it goes well,

Aucun commentaire: