when is it now

mercredi 10 février 2010

to understand I need to know, but I am not sure to start early so I stopped to look more closely at what might give me the space shortage in my analysis, I usually take my time before it is too late, envy progressing without me speaking, it follows its own conduct, may be one day can we meet is the pleasure of living, have the freedom to take and leave, no requirement is made here without saying that all this does not correspond to the idea that drags one knows where I wanted but that's another good idea that secondary took me by storm, I jumped for nothing, as so often in my life I expect to happiness, but nothing can ruffle the surface of my monotony, I was and I'm like I'll be a pleasure to live easy and light, it consumes and nothing can go far, far, I do not know, I am not a soothsayer, I just know that I'm here, how am I, not bad for a Monday, enough to spend an hour to tell me that life is beautiful when nothing happens, everything slips into silence, it is like a pen next to a tiger, no fear, no joy, no feeling, the happiness of a potato waiting to be peeled, wander without asking me what I am doing, that's all I am, so do not let the troubles you walled in sadness, see before you with certainty that all is well

Aucun commentaire: