when is it now

mardi 16 février 2010

I have stayed quiet for years, but suddenly everything flickers, the body gives an ad, first before last I was to think of nothing, now it is time to think medication in the morning, not to be confused with that evening, but I never asked to exist, I arrived by chance in an unknown world that I can go for decades to find that the barrel is empty expectancy has fallen into it when she was little, and occasionally it rises to the surface to drive the point home that could have hurt me, I'm not afraid to say that I am the only one to be alone because the notion of solitude is not particularly accessible group, everything becomes half when I go through all of my impressions when I think last night I tell myself that tonight is longer, that's why I do not trust my thoughts that I suggest to abandon the dream to reality, but the world is ugly, as I am, I am one by accident but I am forced to take leave and not start right away my Capital ham flavored with herbs, is the secret to the grave, a facility without moisture, nothing in the whole, but first see what offers life, countless days and nights short of repulsive impulses is not Always festive, boredom with tons of flavors and colors of silk, my roof

Aucun commentaire: