when is it now

lundi 1 août 2011

If I had money I could, but that happens there, I know I can, but time is the same for all, I want, I reason, I pass,why have more money, I buy bread from time to time, I could buy every day, but I do not eat bread all the time,it is an example that money does not all, you can not buy happiness, can not buy time, what makes it okay, a ray of sunshine after a day of rain, the rain when we got too hot, it changes all the time, it must change quickly to address the opening, one must look well to be well positioned, it is a vision that does not require money, just look good, the days pass, I am a body, I stay close to me, I'm not going to return, I try to spend amid fears of a love affair, love is free, it's crazy to see that everything is free requires an effort of opening on the other, which is bought is selfish, they only think of his little fun, modern technology is full of toys that appeal to adults,which are responsible, before it was said that time went to take the head weight is now lighter, butter is good for you, it's anything, it turned on its head

Aucun commentaire: