when is it now

lundi 1 août 2011

in the certainty that there is a chance to believe otherwise, a time that does not last, it goes straight into what is believed to be worth, we see that it was a mirage, how when am I going wrong, why can not I go straight to the truth, not have to go through the lies, it rounds the corner to see what happens, it's an experience that can be fun, it 'is why it lasts, you do not want to break his toy because they are no longer in fashion, we each own ideas, even if it is known that humans share a limited stock of ideas original, as I used to know where I went,but one day I found the floor a piece of inner planet, I thought, where does this come from, I looked when I saw someone had, well, what is he, where is he, he had a gun in his hands, he approached and spoke to me, my name is Asad and I'm looking for opponents, I don't know I answered, end of the exchange, that's how I saw I was not an opponent, it must be to know why, I try but I can find no reason to contest, I would rather join,stick to the body to caress, but I can not, it takes too much intimacy, I prefer walking and petting the ground, at least it asks nothing

Aucun commentaire: