when is it now

mardi 2 août 2011

when the time comes I'll be alone in my loneliness comes, it is necessary to pass the acceptance, there was but one becomes what one is, a dizzying move, fate hollow giant hole, will Do we fall or we may miss, it is not we who decide, we came close to death without knowing it, many times you say I am not passed away, and it happens to another I do not know, car accident, loss of balance, uncontrolled desire, for the moment I passed through, except one time I went to the hospital when I was on vacation I was trying to choose a magazine in a bookstore when I fell to the ground unconscious, for once I draw the people around me, but I have not seen all the looks around me wondered what I had, and I slept during the day, I woke up in a white room,  had i died, not because it is said that those who are in a coma and close to the eternal sleep, can be from above, that is, they leave their body envelope to float in the room, what happened to me is more simple, I had arrived at a stage of pressure, I do not not realize, but sometimes I put myself angry for nothing, a sign that would alert me of, but as we know ourselves very little, I continued to live until dropping out, too much pressure, safety, is disconnected for five minutes, the energy that allows the body to move is frozen in ice, and when the level goes down, the fire rekindled inside the networks, giving them an enormous force, we can meet, talk to others,humans has incredible strength

Aucun commentaire: