when is it now

lundi 1 août 2011

if it's for, then to a world open for lunch, but before in my history, there exits, entrances, Desserts, disorder, envy, but where is my roof, I see the stars, it's not a good sign, he must go and see someone who can tell me if it's serious, but I do not know who to see, I did not used to talking about problems, I prefer to wait and see if it evolves, the time would have it, but one day it's not enough, we must admit we can not stay alone, you have to share my life with someone that will take a part of me, I accept because I know that there is no alternative, we live to die, but before we can laugh, moments are available, they can be used to avoid be taken seriously,we advance without wondering where we go, what importance, if one good thing is we will be after, before, during, a funny story, that's how we can to time to time to step back and say we are just completely out of reality, what counts is the moment subtle kind of doubt, the secret desire, nothing is displayed, it lives happily hidden , do not bother to share, anyway they say is not heard, I went too far in the development of non-sense,common sense escapes me, I go like a bull in a shop china, the world is wrong, I know, but I have no yet to find the door that would open up the way for me in my position clear

Aucun commentaire: