when is it now

mercredi 3 août 2011

a story begins at the beginning and ends at the end, between the two we'll have just  thousands times without knowing the meaning of life, are we going in the right direction, the days go by without say, life offers no solution, we can live anyhow, if you want to choose a life, it's because he is willing, you can get married,you can drink too much alcohol, can refuse an aging retarded teenager, but basically there is no choice, the bodies are bored, they try to spice up the moments, that's why there are wicked people who do not want balanced and respectful relationships, they want to own up killing to satisfy their need to win, but one day, perhaps the last, they realize the void that surrounds them, too bad, it is too late, they have done evil all their lives, even if forgiveness is sincere, their victims are present, their life is difficult, it bear the burden of guilt, why me, why did I meet this monster, Will could i live simply, but that day my life changed in horror impossible to justify, I did not deserve this, I never hurt anyone, I always tried to find balance in my relationships, so why should I suffer inhuman madness, I was born to live, not to suffer,

Aucun commentaire: