when is it now

lundi 1 août 2011

time passes and I am not what I was, but I'm no different from before, I see life with what I'm deeply, a reality that does not change since I was a kid, but if we we air, we could fly high up and down at the bottom, about 2 km before the border, but I do not think it matters, because the time spent in flight is different from the past on earth, and Moreover it is said that North Pole does not pass the time, is it possible to live there to stop aging,further away from the ends are drowning in a sea of uncertainty, it is to the top cold, so that's how I can finally take a path that does not lead anywhere, I think that I will do all that is possible, it makes your head spin, forward, I can not return back, everything is destroyed, my youth died yesterday flies in the hot wind from the south, I'm not cold, we must see what is available, a mass of confused ideas, attempts ridiculous, blood circulating in the veins, and me walking down the street knowing where I go, I do not like losing but when I drive there, I can spend an hour browsing at random in the streets I do not know, at some point I think I can find my way, at another time i'm bad this is a game I am innocent and I always find my way,

Aucun commentaire: