when is it now

mercredi 3 août 2011

when silence is here, I'm here, always next to the full, how to reach the trance without smoking something that takes the other hand, I want to be myself, know the unknowable, meet the mystery accessible, the Finally,scented like the truth, I'm in the yard, I try the door, I'll find it before he died, it is an experience of life, an inner adventure that demand and effort to focus on anything , it's getting harder and harder in our society who seek only the satisfaction of all-digital, without his phone, GPS, its ipad tablet, the human is lost, he knows no more than the road to nowhere, a magical place because it is not wanted, so we want to be reassured by knowing the world in which we live, so that nothing is known of its neighbors, not because they are seen from time to time we may their trust, do I trust myself, it depends on time, sometimes I'm 100%, but more often I lie to continue to ride the facility, it is difficult to believe in yourself, nothing grows to it, the others only think about themselves, I think only to myself, were not likely to meet, it will be an event to see, but which, I believe that life can offer something to know, I am preparing for that, personal preparation, which can not be learned in books, what I want is new and old together, I'm not the first to get him, every generation has some best lunatic reasonable

Aucun commentaire: