when is it now

lundi 1 août 2011

in the empty house something happens, then we go right and you end up in front of a building that is going on there, wait ten seconds and I leave to the left, I do not wait, telling me that something will happen, it could also be something going on elsewhere, so I choose to go elsewhere to find out what is going on, at the same time cross the world to be better in front of me, I can take some time to think, a way of not falling into doubt inefficient, the human is trying to produce something that is it, what does she do, I do not understand , always want something else, I do not know what to do, my stock of ideas is limited, I should have taken an umbrella, I enjoy keeping my head warm and my feet in the water, then it is beautiful, I dry in the sun and when it is windy I put myself in the face to feel the caress of the wind coming from far away to nothing, expects nothing, it means nothing, it goes to those who see , others do not think, that's how we think life is a chance, all those moments that pass are different, it's never the same wind that comes to put my hair upside down  while I wait next time, to live is to wait next time until the last, forward in the chosen direction

Aucun commentaire: