when is it now

lundi 5 décembre 2011

believe, is it a question or an impression, try to see the veils between, it's hard to leave home to share in freedom, usually we put the package itself is crushed and the package of another, the dialogue is rare, we do not learn this in school, it just so, we must have the taste and curiosity, the meeting is prepared, once, twice, one tries, it is wrong , we start, we're going away, we lose, we find ourselves, it is slow, how to go faster, is it desirable, the timewith me, he knows what he does, time passed before appearance of humans, all of a sudden, Adam meets Eve is the beginning, long after someone invented the wheel, invents another engine, another invented the gun to killfaster, ever more fast trains, planes, bathtubs, oven fries, it goes, it goes, we expect less and less, I have a mobile phone whose number starts with 06, so I do not miss anything, even if I'm out and especially if I'm out, I can beaware of what is happening, and what happens there, it's no use, it seems that any human would, but in its life isnothing happens, it's annoying, boring, I see nothing coming, nothing happens, fortunately, I hate the activity, the activity is even more annoying than boredom in the activity we should say hello, thank you, goodbye, even if you do not want to say, it's polite, I like to be polite when I'm alone, I 'likes the idea, but when I'm with others I do not lie

Aucun commentaire: