when is it now

mercredi 28 décembre 2011

it before me but I do not see it, how do I know what it is, I'm not smart enough or smart enough to know something, so I spend time looking out the window without asking what will happen, a passing car, a look exchanged, the world turns, soon the night, waiting a little longer, would have to turn on the light but as the night is dark, I fear does not illuminate that I see from the outside, while I sit, it's tiring to stand, and then when the sun goes down, I like to sitin a chair to enjoy this magical moment when the night is power, wonderfully warm the sun goes away, nothing remains of the day, it all started in the memory, soon I shall not know what I did today, it does not bother me, I think too much of this to have to regret that I was, every day is new, I do not want anything, it's like that, a day to day life, we could have, but we are just what is a set of nerves that are organized to move the body, from time to time an idea going, I know, she's ordinary, nothing special, an idea that does not go far , which does not rise, which is there just to say that it is there, and hop,

Aucun commentaire: