when is it now

lundi 5 décembre 2011

I look before me and I see nothing, finally I see is boring, boredom, the days pass, drives that fly, I fall heavily, I am a man who thinks, this is the problem, why can we disconnect from time to time to rest, stop position, the thought running on empty, I do not feel anything, neither pleasure nor anguish, a situation still, a broken drive, I expect it goes, I breathe calmly, I was yesterday but today I go in peace, a sense of satisfaction, quietly, the time is kept outside, I'm finally in a position to take some time, a triad, a complete joy, a story that goes from here to there, an inner adventure, the solution of an enigma in reality perfect, everything is there, now, in an ideal masking the lack, I could choose another place, but fate forces me to be where I am, it's my place is that of today, tomorrow I will have another, but I have to wait until tomorrow to know where I will, it does not depend on me, that's how we age,

Aucun commentaire: