when is it now

vendredi 2 décembre 2011

great joy takes my hand, I am pleased, it happens occasionally, when I look out the window the leaves fall from thebranches of trees, it reminds me of my youth when I took leaves of trees for put them in notebooks, was I happy atthat moment, I do not remember, what matters is that now it makes me happy to think back to that moment thatexists only in my memory , what we have in the head, thousands of information has been collected without purpose, just to walk down the street, looking ahead as the body, careful not to fall, then what is seen by chance does not count the butter, everything is archived accurately, the problem is that there is no provision to view these pages,they return to consciousness when it now, we should know who decides that, we send rockets into space, but we are not able to know who decides in our brains, I love remind me of my first year on Sunday afternoon I triggeredthe internal vision, I ask from 0 to 4 years, it is quarter past two, I look for two hours, quarter past four, I close the valve, it should not be too live in the past, this has to 80, then things go wrong

Aucun commentaire: