when is it now

mercredi 7 décembre 2011

in the silence of the night I breathe calmly, no sound except my heart that beats against my chest, how long will hefight, it's been years, how long do I have it to live, I have no idea, I rarely think, why I think today, I think the old who have more than an hour, the body is finished, it only remains a space, it will be closed soon, life stops when it stops, there is nothing to say, it's like that for millions of years, there has been no progress, except that now we can live to be 120, but in what condition, breaks down, you get vegetables repeating the same thing, you know I was a salesman in a department store, you know I was a salesman in store, you know I was a salesman in a department store, you know I was a salesman in a department store, you know I was a salesman in a department store, the mind shrinks, like a trickle that day days away, life becomes very small, as in the beginning when it is born, it has not learned anything or you have forgotten all that was known before birth, because we know where we come , lifeis like a parenthesis from the beginning to the end, a sausage between two pieces of bread with a little mustardand go for a tasting swirling, the days pile up, we do not know what make the hours burn in the sun, I want to go out, but I do not know if the weather is nice, I like to walk in good weather, when it rains I stay inside, a life passes , we can not prevent the slow degradation, we can always do a bit of sport but the total is unknown

Aucun commentaire: