when is it now

jeudi 29 décembre 2011

if it can help me, I do not say no, but the vision of a sudden fell to the lowest, yet I was well on, so why give up, I'd goup, but soon I have to down at the bottom, these movements is tiring, life is very tiring, fortunately we sleep at night, the day is so incredible, we think that nothing happens when everything happens at the same time, c is an explosion of joy and hate, everything is there, but it does not last, we thought we could do something of his life, but the day comes when there is anything, everything explodes, it is almost the arrival of the angels is a special time, we did not expect it, it happens by surprise, but I do not care, I spend here rather than there, it does not matter but for me I 'there is a source of happiness, if I am I'd rather be as I want

Aucun commentaire: