when is it now

vendredi 2 décembre 2011

one day and then at night, who am I, flesh, bones, water, blood, clear ideas, dark impulses, the result is accessible,but the cravings are not met, need more of something, but there is no information at this time able to push me in one direction, I sit wondering what time it is, I get up tomorrow, but tonight I'm tired, and yet I did nothing of the day, I wonder what day I can see the truth, who am I, I do it on purpose, then I take flight, I am not responsible, I would have liked to be a hero, but life decided otherwise, I'm just trying to get me through the bombs that explode when I am weak, then I bend low, I fell down, I wait for it to pass, one day I get older is that it changes anything, I am what Iam for quite some years, I have changed shape, but I always react the same way, I have set no question that I asked myself when I was fifteen, life flows like water from the river, but nothing stops the arrival in the sea, while the salt clogs the channel, breathing stops, we had lived now we start in eternity

Aucun commentaire: