when is it now

mercredi 21 novembre 2012

I had in my life lucky, when I was born I knew nothing of life, gradually I grew up knowing nothing of life, then I started to have the chance to time I did not think it was luck, I see now that I'm older and I understand more things, like how is it that he is allowed to work on Sunday, the company goes wrong, she does not know what is good, because in my youth, which was what was wanting to do DIY on Sunday, but we still lacked the glue or staples, but the shops were closed we had to find another solution, today children tell their parents, you take me to the store to buy glue, the father who is the only driver to accept, he loses his afternoon, when he returned from the race children no longer have to tinker environment, it is evening, we watch TV, and how time is lost before it was easier, there were moments of trouble, which allows me today to accept boredom as a source of creation, today we hunt boredom like wild animals in the savannah by car are installed mini video players for kids do not get bored watching window, modernity is not always good solutions, boredom is important, it is now considered as unique, it will not come back, then take advantage of this moment as if it was unique, let us now it nothing happens, it does not matter because the time is short, that's life passes,

Aucun commentaire: