when is it now

lundi 26 novembre 2012

the last time I said that time is a reality, I was sitting in a wooden chair old by the time that I am, water, chemicals, electricity, a brain simple and unknown, and ideas, the price of bread, the yellow door, the taxi in double file when the time comes, I'm for anything, from the head in the wind, the lower abdomen in the mud, but the morale is good, it still makes sausage with pork, it is reassuring, a little more blood, will, and forward to the future always beautiful, now it is over, it's short, c is fast, it goes, it goes, always, to, sure, but how it works, I do not know, ask the guard, he is away for an extended vacation, he could not stand the lack of privacy, so I stayed days wondering what I was going to do next, when I realized that anything is possible, gosh, I'm on the train and I dream, I'm going to miss the station that allows me to be close to home, I quickly get up, I have not forgotten anything in my life, I know where I live, I know who I am, I'm glad I know it's been a while I decided to get up with a smile, another beautiful day begins and it's a lot now, but I am never satisfied with a single shot, it takes me much more, tons of cars, intersections, ladies fur and dogs pissing everywhere is charming, it is my life that flows like a river, one day I'll uncork a bottle to celebrate a way, I do not know that, that is what is good in life we advance to the hole in the joy and good humor, we do not know when we will fall, we do not care, sausages, wine and blah blah blah

Aucun commentaire: