when is it now

mardi 20 novembre 2012

o, what I do not understand, what is it, it must confuse good and what I already forgot what I wanted to say, sardines noon, yet you'd say you come back tonight, but the door was closed, I seem to remember that you're dead for a long time, I'm more illusion, I am in reality, nothing obscures my sky is always blue, whatever I do, I'm blue, and sometimes white, but not red, that, no, I prefer to stay neutral, it is better suited to my complexion, I remember that the skin is fragile, so I will not see the cemetery, these places are still in the wind and sun, as if the dead they would not like a little shade, and finally me what I say, I think nobody cares, I saw as if I was not, I was a bit worried at first but now I've made is as quiet position, nobody asks you for advice and you do not give yours that counts for nothing, then I said, if it is anything, it is not for anything in life there are always two sides, sea and sand, boredom and joy, pleasure and loneliness, so interesting side opposite to the side is uninteresting, I come to the conclusion that what I want is just to come see what is wrong and not to say anything like that, you leave me alone, I am , and it's long it lasts, I'm considered to be the most peaceful place, but I have ambition, I will not stay all my life to say nothing, because I things to say on the menu of the canteen, color chairs and cozy atmosphere of the fifth floor, why we do things and not other things, what pushes us to go there rather than Furthermore, there must be a reason,

Aucun commentaire: