when is it now

mercredi 21 novembre 2012

in the event of a life that lives somewhere, I would say the desire and courage because life is flexible, tough, violent, high, low, a chaotic evolution which is not a mirage gentillet that would have us believe that the representative said that the cultivation of potatoes, in fact I strongly believe in self-assertion, it is important to feel able to cope with the events, the harder it 'is not to confront, because life is sudden, it means that nothing is happening for decades and then all of a sudden, everything happens everywhere, you can not hide, and what well thought collapses, what to choose, you can not choose anything, you have to live your life, there is no alternative, go straight where you go, you can not give up, the pressure is enormous , it can not be seen, but above I have tons of despair would overwhelm me well, I fight like a madman to advance a further blow my fears, but the fight becomes increasingly strong, I do not know if I'll keep still long, I feel in me a clock whose hands are soon to join, it will be midnight, the hour life cut in two, one side is Sunday, the other is Monday, damn it, and yet I have liked it continues as before, it was quiet, years on autopilot, it began much like a puzzle, thousands of parts, but it was not life exeptionnel agrees to spend 25 years in the shade, but no more, then we must agitate, that is how it should not be discussed, it comes from above, the organizational duties angel

Aucun commentaire: