when is it now

lundi 26 novembre 2012

I am an important anytime an undeniable feeling of well being provided to believe that it is possible to cross the mirror, unconscious reality insofar as the jam is still flowing on the ground when it is noon, once this is good, but after we regret having got carried away by a furious wind from the south-west, are the worst, they laugh all the time, they do not pay attention to those who do not count as that antique furniture, because it is known that it is now time to go catch his train, this is a good time, a fixed time, always the same, it never changes except on Sundays when we have nothing to do is happiness, a moment of eternity, forever, forever, because it is the same as it likes, full happiness, nothing to add, this is how it works, always the place, the return has not worked since I was born, time flows in the same direction, he said you expected the worst, but I'm not listening, I continue my road light, nothing more in proof is lacking, it is the human who speaks, who laughs, eats animals, sometimes it is the opposite, a shark eats a surfer, but this is nothing compared to the millions of beast that kills every year to be able to eat meat with beans, I like meat but I do not know how animals are killed, I do not know how I'd do if I had to kill animals to live on says that everything is a matter of habit, so I do not do it, I still dream of it occasionally slips into old rags but the sun reaches and heats everything was going to hang in moisture, we refurbishes, it's beautiful, it's hot, I quickly put in the shade, my skin does not like the sun,

Aucun commentaire: