when is it now

mercredi 21 novembre 2012

Mr. is away and Mrs. is sick, I was trying for once to be in the will to do something, I find myself in front of a closed door, it's annoying, but I fell into a parallel reality in my world it happens nothing obvious, at the bottom there is a light, but when I approach I see a bottle of wine and a bulging belly, it is not facil aging, it was believed that we would be able to continue as before, but comes a day when we know what it is, it's horrible, it's slow, it's not good when I was young, fast, accurate, one day I I stop and wait for life to support me, it is a simple vision, I am going to simplicity, nothing can stand in time, there is no protection, cravings disappear, I see when I take my freedom still in my possession, hours of fun to go somewhere, to breathe, to see, and I think my brain to go together, let's go all the cells of my body are in agreement to go, this is a project I've been working for years, this advance a little every day, every morning I wake up a little different than the day before, I do not care, I know one day it s stop it, that's all I know, and then life is wonderful, it allows you to live well, it is the moral account, as long as is good for itself, it will be for other if morale falls, life becomes sad, everything we built disappears, you're alone against a wall, there is no hope, it is good to think about the end, the brain is capable of grilling when approaching a naked body, he is able to pray in thanksgiving, the brain can decide many things, the question is how it will evolve over time, it is expected, should I prepare, is it possible to move quietly

Aucun commentaire: