when is it now

mercredi 21 novembre 2012

it was time I thought well, I mean in the right direction in the sense of honor and fatherland, victory singing, leeks and endive, hot and cold, but now I am warm, everything is here, right now, it's like that, what else to do, life is life, I am, I am, if I'm not, I dream, I dream then that everything happens quickly, there is no more waiting, all the good, the bad, get it over with once and for all, that nothing remains and then we can live without thinking, without idea, without envy, but I know that the world is world since it is the world, then my world will be no different, I can not change the rules, I accept the rules, I know, I know the rich have less money problems that the poor, I also know that the rich have money problems that the poor will not have to do that while it is good, we must simply live as one wishes, does not change anything but at least it is alone, others live in another galaxy, I'm at home, and at home I am all alone, there is nothing worse than to compare because when comparing the fact that we do to encourage jealousy, we do not go out, I break it thinking only me, me, I know 44 years seems acceptable, he said hello, he said to again, he said soon, and maybe one day he will say I love you, life is beautiful, we advance slowly, all the doors are closed, I have to wait a bit and I'm sure a door will open, I do not know why, but the main thing is to move in one direction, a little further you will see other things, these are small steps which will far

Aucun commentaire: