when is it now

jeudi 29 juillet 2010

although I'm fine there is always a thought that is not in the same direction, it's annoying because it is not for me to decide what I think, is a senior-level discussions that take place will lead me in one way or another, I apply the guidelines in an unconscious way, if I had access to such information should I have the power to decide the meaning of my life, humans have always had wild dreams This is part of the brain to create scenarios that seem never to have been written, but since the millennium, people have thought in all directions, so much we could say that everything has been thought, but c 'Not to mention the incredible ability of the brain to go still further, if I am I could go further, but before getting there I need oil,

Aucun commentaire: