when is it now

lundi 19 juillet 2010

I did not realize the extent of my desire, is it inside or outside, should I groped or is it that I go into force without worrying about garbage that I draw, never mind if I do as long as I can, then it is a worry less, I practice not to fall asleep during the day, I dedicate myself totally to stand up, but at night I lay me down to realize that life is below the base design, the top stir crazy, they do not last, that's how I sleep without thinking of evil, good is in me, he does go out on Sundays, but I do nothing, I'm used to feel bad from time to time, we must complain and listen, then go back to the adventure of the Entente Cordiale, an Unusually, I am here nothing else to say, I am very bluntly, it's round the edges, so I slid to the bottom, I get up at night, where I am, I recognize the closet, my shirts ironed the night before, I 'm home, finally

Aucun commentaire: