when is it now

mercredi 28 juillet 2010

I had come to know that if I could begin to understand why I'm here, but it is not yet certain that I am what I am, so I prefer to start later with my desire to continue, we'll see if I can connect to others, the beginning is always random, it does not advance, one makes on-site, looking around, it exists because it is there, otherwise you see nothing, but I am not pessimistic, I think there is a future, provided they think of nothing, it appears at once to disappear soon, we know that there is no doubt more, the evening is here, we must move is the moment, and then we think we recognize that the morning was not that well, but as I'm listening, I can analyze the events as if they could teach me how to connect two sides opposed, but in reality there is a force that goes from bottom to top until the outside, which means yes

Aucun commentaire: