when is it now

lundi 26 juillet 2010

so to say I'm finally what I am, without wanting more than less well-being without envy, I'm going at my pace, passing strangers but are like lights, they light the street as if they were handsome, gold they are ugly, there is a problem I do not understand why the situation is also difficult when it comes to the very bottom of the cabinet the pair of shoes that I choose on Monday is a day particular, it did not match any other, is like a beacon in the night, careful, careful, the weekend will end, we are tired, must rest, but come Monday, he stands on the bed, journey's end the week begins, the pace quickens, it is at the helm, watch the corner, hopefully, away on Monday, is fashionable to quietly Friday, a week from the memories, month accumulated, it has more than twenty years long, it is the father

Aucun commentaire: