when is it now

mercredi 28 juillet 2010

in a sense I am, but sometimes I'm not sure being in the right place, then I go and then I will do that to be safe to start in the right place, but I must admit that research is not at the same time as envy, worry is maintained to create a good report of conscience, it should be understood that the vacuum is essential to try to take the measure of the difficulty, a great emptiness around us, we can not see no, it is growing immune to problems, while just above us is to approach a constant possibility of achieving, what must come for it, he is responsible for what happens then It may be necessary to match the old way of being, an internal movement that does not change the surface, yet the entire mechanism is strained, it must redraw all the connections to put in place which was upside

Aucun commentaire: