when is it now

dimanche 4 juillet 2010

that's all I wanted to say but how to design what is not, I mean I'm still a little there, but the problem is to understand what it means to me, me, or me, This is the same, but in order it is always a hint of unhappiness, so I prefer to go before it becomes a kind story that does not concern me, that's how I still believe that tomorrow may I could not today, but this is not certain yet, I must say I am very pleased with the developments, in fact I believe that the advance is a good position to compensate for the loss of landmarks, in fact we are seeing in the lower regions to a sudden correspondence between emissions and receptions are also mundane it, it is not possible to contemplate a return on investment, so I expect to come every Friday to take, then I have Thursday off, and the rest of the time I let him go to the west, nothing new out the door

Aucun commentaire: