when is it now

lundi 5 juillet 2010

in the range of possibilities remains an unknown, who am I really, I've known for years but I lack an essential element, in fact I am able to always be the same without change, so it suffices to too much heat, a bad night or a rainy Monday and everything fell into the unknown, we do not recognize that I am now, how long am I like that I don ' were noticed anything, nobody told me anything and I must be in extreme fatigue to see what I am, but I can not be true to myself, so I have to give up understanding what the Life can give me and take me, I prefer the evening is here, soon night will fall asleep and I'll wake up tomorrow to try to move forward or backward, everything depends on everything or nothing, it is a matter of luck or fate, either, I just want to eat meat

in the range of possibilities remains an unknown, who am I really, I've known for years but I lack an essential element, in fact I am able to always be the same without change, so it suffices to too much heat, a bad night or a rainy Monday and everything fell into the unknown, we do not recognize that I am now, how long am I like that I don ' were noticed anything, nobody told me anything and I must be in extreme fatigue to see what I am, but I can not be true to myself, so I have to give up understanding what the Life can give me and take me, I prefer the evening is here, soon night will fall asleep and I'll wake up tomorrow to try to move forward or backward, everything depends on everything or nothing, it is a matter of luck or fate, either, I just want to eat meat

Aucun commentaire: