when is it now

jeudi 29 juillet 2010

why I do this, but when I talk say the words, then how to connect the atoms, I think the kitchen is it that wearing warm clothes, I want to go well, but it is not clear how to do you learn a foreign language easily, but happiness simply did not learn, he breathes, he fits in the right direction, it goes without saying that it's there, but I'm sure to believe that good comes more often than wrong, although I am capable of making a mistake is far behind the moments of pure happiness where everything is true, it is the balance without a doubt, the desire remains silent, it nothing happens, the movement is neutral, the light looks straight ahead without passion, a moment that lasts a moment, everything off again just after, depressant, you need to move forward but for more we advance the more you back

Aucun commentaire: