when is it now

lundi 26 juillet 2010

there once was a blade of grass that wanted to go fishing, but he lacked courage to move outside his field, and so he had to wait long before he decides, but it was too late; a violent storm devastated the fields and blade of grass in the air was taken to the sea where it disappeared without leaving a forwarding address, which is why I am not considered for any true or right Then I would draw attention to the orientation of the earth to the sun, occasionally it is fine, I go for a walk, but when it rains I stay at home, until he something happens, like nothing ever happens, I do not expect it, I do something else, I read, I'm pacing, I looked out the window, well, it's fine, I'm going out, so I go back in time to get ready to eat, then I'll watch TV

Aucun commentaire: