when is it now

mardi 13 juillet 2010

Then he comes to tell you that the meal is ready, but do not expect that it be for good, you must wait to know, for example, I myself am in a normal situation, but Right now I feel almost as good as yesterday, is it not surprising that the impression changes as fast as a cloud, just look at something else and the cloud that looked as solid or- it disappeared as if by magic, it is no longer waiting for me, too bad, I would try something more sustainable, but what, life is amazing but boring, what happens when you did not envy, wait it out, and there it works, the hours passed painfully, but finally we see the city lights come on, we won, the winner of tonight anguish of the afternoon spreading its dark disturbing , strongly tomorrow morning, the best time of day is the beginning, the birds sing

Aucun commentaire: